• Member For: 5y 5m 25d
2 hours ago, El Andrew said:

Best XR6 Turbo in Australia and it's not even painted.

(I can make that joke now that I no longer own a Lightning Strike car)

Hi gentlemen, I have uploaded 14 more photos of the car. 

cZt61MR.jpg

CFHZ5cg.jpg

CFHZ5cg.jpg

CFHZ5cg.jpgBNK7FUq.jpg

rRTQVxG.jpg

ToWu7dH.jpg

RAJqfci.jpg

k2Lg6n9.jpg

Fkz4cZ5.jpg

Eergbad.jpg

Omh1OK0.jpg

byA7wlM.jpg

rcMHysK.jpg

5hG4p4z.jpg

full album: https://imgur.com/a/LF5CpkA

Edited by k31th
fixed pics

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 20d

Maybe k31th's instructions suck, maybe not....but probably :stirthepot:

If you want the picture to appear here then you need to copy the "direct link" from the imgur page and paste it here. 

Don't copy the url or any other type of link from the drop down as only the "direct link" will embed. 

Lol. That's a pretty clean looking car though mate. 

Thanks Puffwagon! I’m saving some cash for further upgrades: rear 4 spot Brembo brakes, XYZ or MCA coilovers set, front and rear Whiteline’s sway bars, bigger intercooler, re-tune or upgrade my current 6 speed ZF gearbox for faster shifting. I  think 300 rwkws is more than enough for me at the moment!

And also a set of 19” staggered wheels from FPV GT-F for better traction!

# Ford  Freak: LoL, ok now I’m just talking about myself. Why I need two jobs. I’m 24 yo and I have only started my job 3 years ago. I had already spent more than $20k cash on the car. If I just work 1 job  ($800/week after tax). So how many years do I have to wait to move in my new house? I’m not gonna pay the rent for the rest of my life! Is that right or wrong? LoL

• Like 1

# Ford Freak’, well if you actually got paid $8/hour in these days, you must be a lot underpaid and your employer are breaking the law if he/she does pay you that amount. The current national minimum wage is $18.93/hour. I dont know what kind of job are you doing, whether ‘cash on hand’ or not, the least experienced adult cleaners/kitchen-hands should be getting average $20/hours in my state. If you are talking $8/hours more than 10 years ago, it sounds reasonable, try to compare the living expenses now and 10 years ago, huge inflation.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 20d

Lol he's twizzling ya wizzle mate. 

Apprentice wages were that low back in the day. I only got $12/h as an adult apprentice nearly 12 years ago.

Back on topic though....ya changed ya oil yet? 

#Puffwagon, seems like he’s not very convinced about what I had said before so I just explained abit more :)

Ok, anyway lets move aside all living expenses and jobs stuffs, now talk about cars!

Nah I dont need to change oil at the moment, still 5000kms to go. I think my car’s upper control arms bushes may have worn out, do you have any ideas about diagnosing worn bushes and replacing them?