Pedders XA coilovers

They are pretty stiff. You will have problems with the rear springs sagging. I replaced two sets before going with a spring that Ralph recommended. Haven't had a problem since. 

coilovers are 100% the wrong option if you want comfort and a little lower.

get some springs (for lowering) that match up to some softer shocks, if you want comfort.

Mate bought a FG F6 with pedders coilovers fitted, I was surprised at how well it rode (irrespective that it was way to low!). while they looked fairley new the LR shock started knocking & then leaked, pedders wanted nearly $300 for another shock & said they were non rebuildable. I  have shockworks on my fg & while I've had no problems even with them turned down they ride FIRM but it handles a lot better than stock & bump control is miles better. The pedders turned down was as good as a new G6E! 

On Tue Oct 23 2018 at 6:32 PM, HI PSI said:

They are pretty stiff. You will have problems with the rear springs sagging. I replaced two sets before going with a spring that Ralph recommended. Haven't had a problem since. 

Could you tell me what it is.

I'm.looking for something a bit higher. It's already on full height and still too low

My Honda has Pedders coilovers and it's stiff as sh!t, even on the softest setting! The Shockworks I had in my GT were super comfy in comparison, even on much stiffer settings.