Intercoolers

Damo... victor

• Member For: 5y 5m 25d

Hey everyone just signed up got my eye on a 2012 mk 2 fg xr6t ,so I went looking for upgrades found you guys ?

Been reading alot of convos on here and have gained a wealth of insight and afew laughs to .read the upgrade stage 1,2,3 posts from awhile ago with kpm injectors ,venom cat pipe and the intercoolers eg process west in particular.ive looked and seen different brands stages etc but do you have to move the battery?

I live in darwin so its hot n humid mods for "cold" intake wont do much yeah?

Also car is in adelaide where I used to live have looked around for mods basically can get there which place is best to go have work done n ecu tune? Im sth city so kpm?

Edited by Damo... victor

• Member For: 5y 5m 25d

Yes he seems to be a jedi master in the "forced" induction from what ive read :-D My plan was.

Kpm1000cc injectors

High flow cat 

Intercooler not sure which stage to go on that or brand (looking at pw) but probably 2 (darwin weather lol)

Tune flash ecu 

Read alot about the confused many on the flywheel kw to wheels kw to saw afew posts saying instead of 270 kw fly more like 280 290? Any updates to confirm or disregard on that? 

With the above mods and a jedi tuner ball park rwkw fwkw??

Any info would be greatly appreciated and if I can get to this car in time pics will get put up :-) 

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 7m 23d

Welcome :thumbsup:

Jet can source the products for you at a keen price.  Have you contacted him yet via PM?

Maybe also contact some forum members in FNQ for handy hints on what they do to help their cars handle the humidity.  There's quite a few active on this forum! You can find them in QLD chat section here. :beerchug:

• Thanks 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

I reckon you'll be pleased with those mods and his tuning mate. 

He knows his stuff and unlike some places, he will give you a quality tune.