Bf brakes from factory

Killerxr6turbo

• Member For: 5y 7m 2d

Hey all just did oil and coolant change today now looking at brakes was looking at brembos. Just don't need them yet once I do engine build soon just need something that will stop me. Only doing fronts first will do backs in a few weeks so best pads and rotors any suggestions I measured the front factors and just over 300 mm will try to measure again to get exact. One other question if I want to get rotors at 320mm will they fit with my callipers from factory car wasn't looked after by last owner only had it a month and almost got everything.

The brake pads on there now are just shocking too much brake dust and they squeak while applying the brakes a bit of a wobble so definitely want vented or slotted rotors or combination n what brand pads

Bf turbo made in may 2007, both wheels spin when start burnout or take off fast but not sure what diffs come out in the falcons my guess if it isn't a lsd is they had to change diff and put standard in  and just going over receipts of work done to car lots from one owner but not the last. The mechanic who looked at it helped design the ba turbos for tickford he said car is ok just not looked after people don't understand that if you don't service your vehicle you will have issues took videos today of the oil that came out of car the cooling system took three flushes to clean it. I have done service, will do front brakes next week the brake fluid is sludge will take video when changing next week and some general touch ups on the way new Led headlights as ones on there a pretty bad replacement grilles top and bottom and new fog lights

• Member For: 6y 11m 16d

I have that model car BF11 May 2007 XR6T. Have you checked the VIN, does it have the mk11 badge? Should be LSD, 322mm front rotors. Manual or auto (zf 6 speed)? 

Yep it's got mk11 badge auto 6 speed, DSC, was looking for June 2007 onwards but couldn't find one. Definitely LSD I had a bit of fun on the way to work. I work nights in Dandenong sth done four stand stills and both wheels spun each time going to measure front rotors properly when I get home in the morning but otherwise getting dyno next week so will see where the car sits power wise