What width tyre can I fit on a 19 inch rim for a ba mk2 ute without tyre streach

Bradley

• Member For: 5y 6m 17d

Hey guys and girls recently got a ba mk2 xr6 ute just wondering the width of rim and tyre I can fit under it I want dish on the back located new schofields and does anyone have any ideas on what rims to get

Thanks in advance

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 4y 3m 8d

My BA ute's running 235's on 19" x 8.5's front and rear. It's been lowered and with the 235's up front can only run a 35 profile, the rears are running 40. I bought the ute as is so can't tell you much about the specifics but the fitment seems fine in back though there is definitely rubbing on the inner edge of the tyres that ISN'T from the road/camber in the front, looks like it's rubbing on the suspension under full lock. I was thinking of trying out some spacers to move the tyres away but tbh I don't want to be running around on a 35 profile anyway, so I'm looking for some 18"s so I can get a bigger tyre under it.

I can't seem to add pics but these are what's on there - https://soulgarage.co.nz/products/bgw-rampage and on the 19"s the dish is absolutely huge.

Doesn't seem to work, maybe it's because I'm a new member? Just flashes red when I enter the url, from any of the sites I've tried to use, google images, facebook, imgur etc. No biggie, here's a direct link lol. that's a 19" though it still looks small in that wheel well the dish is a handwidth.

https://imgur.com/a/xWeJ5rh

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

yeah, if you right-click on the image itself and go to "copy image location" (as per the instructions) then post the copied link into the box that flashes red it'll work how it's supposed to.

e.g. here's your photo ->

BSvnUBr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Na no way. It's my work hack/daily and I need the clearance. It's got superlows in the front I think and standard out back, the stance is pretty nice but I'm thinking about raising the front back up. I gotta deal with gravel, off road stuff, horrific driveways etc, I need some 18's with some bigger meat to handle it, driving down a rocky farm road on 35 profiles is too butt clenching for me lol.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

fair enough... makes sense if you're using it for practical purposes like that to have it at stock height (kings super-low is actually stock height on a b-series on the front).