Turbo talk

Conversion xr6t

• Member For: 6y 27d

Hi I’m just wondering what turbos come out on the Barra motors like what there names are and what models they come out on and how many there are I’ve been told 4 but only know the ba I have a ba with 3540 now wanting to know the difference I have looked them up but I get a lot of different story’s 

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 9d

Here's a post with all of the information about the turbochargers used on falcon's:

https://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/58603-turbos-on-the-fg-falcon/?do=findComment&comment=951377

• Member For: 6y 27d

1. that was perfect and everything I needed to know wow thankyou. / 2. And change of topic but I went to look up about power steering racks in the forums but it keeps telling me to search later. / 3. So can you send me a link about power steering differences between xt xr6 and Xr6t and if the fg uses different racks. / 4. my issue is my xt is so soft to turn and gives good feed back and my Xr6t wich is xr6 na body and steering rack is harder to turn and feels heavy .

difference is xt has 215 front n back and Xr6t has 235 front and 245 on back.                                                           q1./is it my tyres and rims ? if it is tyres and rims would I be able to put 215 tyres on my current rims wich are from ba xr6 na

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

1. No worries; handy information is handy.

2 & 3. as far as i know, they're the same for all I6 engines in BA onwards (only the V8 has a different system). But the message you're getting is a search limiter because it takes a bit of forum back-end horsepower to run complicated search patterns so we limit unlimited searching only to those who donate :)

4. Probably to do with the un-sprung weight.

q1. It is quite likely that it's to do with that.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

no stress, buddy. Only donate if you feel it's worthwhile to do so and it's no financial stress on you at the time :)