Barra Swapping a 1993 Foxbody Mustang In the United States of America.

• Member For: 10y 6m 1d

Thank!

8 minutes ago, Rab said:

Almost half way to the 100 😄

I would probably be closer if I actually had some content lmao. I have a bunch of footage of the LS El Camino build I'm working on. So unfortunately my first build on the channel is going to be that and not the Barra Foxbody Mustang.

I just found a decent quality free video editing software. So I'll have my first real video up in the next day or so.

19 minutes ago, k31th said:

haha solid switch-up :)

All in good fun of course.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Member For: 10y 6m 1d

It's been a while since I have had time to work on this project. Life keeps getting in the way. Here is the progress I have made this past week.

I made an engine leveling plate that attaches to the front of the motor put of some scrap steel I had lying around the shop, and I used simple chains for the back side of the motor. Once I had the motor centered between the frame rails, leveled left to right and tilted enough to clear the bellhousing, all that was left was to make the motor mounts. I know Tuff Mounts makes Mustang Barra motor mounts, but I have a welder, CNC plasma table and way more spare time than I have spare money, so I made them myself.  I am also one of only a small handful of Barra importers in the country right now, so offering my own motor mounts is just good business.

J0GA6zY.jpg

uOLR78a.jpg

BhROsUm.jpg

0UH5QQJ.jpg

Edited by Mustangman570
  • Like 2