Turning off traction control for good

Bottom Pusher

• Member For: 5y 7m 27d

:busted1:is it possible to turn off traction control permanently . Nothing worse than seeing a gap in traffic and going for it ...just to have the power taken away . I'm sick of having to push that same bottom every time I get in the car and now the bottom is playing up . Any help from people who hate this also would be good ... all others ... I'm not interested in your comment s only an answer to my question 

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 9d

lol @ the "not interested in your comment"

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

PM @Rab to change your username away from an email address, lest you get tons and tons of spam from making that email address public (it might even already be too late).

have a read of this thread ->

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/70005-ba-xr6-turbo/

• Member For: 5y 7m 27d

Dumb answers to simple questions

Why was this forum started . To help out other owners or just another place for dickhead time waster s to come up with "funny" comments.  I thought it would be a waste of time and I was right . Have fun guys ...

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 25d
1 hour ago, Bottom Pusher said:

Why was this forum started

As a community for those interested in XR6Turbo's - as per the banner at the top of every page.

I thought it would be a waste of time and I was right

The very 1st response to you has a link to a thread with the exact same question you've asked and a fair bit of info to be had there.

ust another place for dickhead time waster s

As a community rather than a Q & A technical forum there's quite a fair bit of engagement between members.

It's usually the "dickhead timewasters" who are the ones with the knowledge, experience and expertise that help other members the most with any queries.

Am sure they didn't mean to push your bottom.

edit: have changed your username to hide your email address from public access - send me a PM if you want it changed to something else of your preference.

• Like 3