Had another shower today so I had a wet car when I jumped in To take off for work this evening.

I took a couple quick snaps of the bonnet to try and capture the self cleaning affect I spoke off before.

As the water beads rolled back towards the windscreen they noticeably got dirtier until they flung off. This was at 50kph.

32xk0j1.png

After a 10 minute drive at 100kph to work I took this photo pulling up to the boom gate to access the car park:

9Q0GAAH.png

And interesting off topic thing I seen on Facebook the other day from a place in Wagga that I though was cool:

Od5ylbg.png

zO2xipe.jpg

zQy31zt.jpg

Lol good because I’ve bought it. Now to make sure I actually receive it.

just wasn’t sure if it was a knock off or something. But he assured me it was their earlier model tanks (2012ish) before they went to internal pumps then back to external pumps.

Ouch yeh that’s a fleebay knock off unfortunately, watch out it doesn’t bow and leak on the welds which is common with that style knock off  

Ah fark aye. Well I’ll inspect the quality and have it touched up if needed. If it leaks I’ll replace it when the time comes.

I have personally experienced a genuine PW surge tank do as you described jet to my brothers old fg xr turbo. However PW paid to have it returned and sent back their upgraded twin internal pump set up for free. 

Sale fell through and was refunded which is fine. Probably got offered more and took that rather than selling to me.

Blessing in disguise I guess.

In other news I bought a cheap samsung galaxy tab 3, Ford soecific elm327, obd2 extension cable and downloaded the torque pro app to play around with. 

Lol Too many times. Living rural I guess contributes to it.

Definitely would be easier to jump on bargains living in the the cities that’s for sure