SIMBADS TREAD

SIMBAD

• Member For: 8y 11m 21d
12 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

I live in a similarly dusty place in the mid north of South Australia.

I'm interested to see how your efforts translate into keeping the car clean in those conditions.

My car is black and needs a wash every two to four days to stop it looking dirty.

I know your pain Nath.

Silhouette black is a painful colour to own. Looks nice clean for about a day after washing and a good chamois.

A good Northerly blows and layer of dust coats my car, And its time to wash it again.

#SilhouetteblackLYF.:rant2:

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

Hey mate I just seen you’ve sent mea PM but I’ve also read you’ve got it under control ;) 

car looks amazing and there was a certain little fluffy thing that used to have exactly what youve got that hooked me in big time ! 

#thosewerethedays 

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 2m 17d

Lol cheers jet.

if there’s anything in that pm I sent you that you that you would recommend for me to use feel free to let me know. Your input would be valuable.

ps. I may be after a compressor cover from you still at this point as I think I’ll be ready for tuning before my brother changes his set up on his f6. So if you don’t mind pm’ing me prices that would be sweet.

• Donating Members

Had another shower today so I had a wet car when I jumped in To take off for work this evening.

I took a couple quick snaps of the bonnet to try and capture the self cleaning affect I spoke off before.

As the water beads rolled back towards the windscreen they noticeably got dirtier until they flung off. This was at 50kph.

32xk0j1.png

After a 10 minute drive at 100kph to work I took this photo pulling up to the boom gate to access the car park:

9Q0GAAH.png

And interesting off topic thing I seen on Facebook the other day from a place in Wagga that I though was cool:

Od5ylbg.png

zO2xipe.jpg

zQy31zt.jpg

• Like 1

• Donating Members

Lol good because I’ve bought it. Now to make sure I actually receive it.

just wasn’t sure if it was a knock off or something. But he assured me it was their earlier model tanks (2012ish) before they went to internal pumps then back to external pumps.