goeer's still a dipstick

Goeers thoughts

Nah, saw the first and the animated. Showed the wife, and said to her get honey and sprinkles for Sunday arvo. Let you know how it goes. All she kept talking about was "coke", I said plenty in the fridge....

because Goeer is a legend and should not be shunned….

also when did Rab become a moderator… why was I not considered for the position given I’m one of the most sensicle people ever and also am on here at least three times a year speaking absolute garbage helping no one.

51 minutes ago, Frederick said:

also when did Rab become a moderator… why was I not considered for the position given I’m one of the most sensicle people ever and also am on here at least three times a year speaking absolute garbage helping no one.

dunno how you were overlooked :idunno:; I'll send it up the chain :P

Is he a prostitute ??

On 8/9/2018 at 6:46 PM, Rab said:

Nah, K31th used to be the forum nazi, but now he's a hamster

I have decided to post on this site some more. Its the only site besides the one I have been banned from that gives me the answers to my questions in a timely manner. K31th is a nice person, he is one of few who never made fun of me when I said I liked one wheel spinners over LSD.

On 8/1/2018 at 10:36 AM, El Andrew said:
On 8/1/2018 at 10:33 AM, k31th said:
The mustang isn't actually an unsafe vehicle, it just got a bad rating based on circumstances out of control of Ford etc.

Problem Exists Between Steering Wheel and Seat

And don't forget the back seat riders. They will end up in hospital after a 60kph crash.

Actually come to think of it, I ended up in hospital for a month after a 60kph crash.  So  there is actually nothing wrong with mustang back seat safety.

On ‎1‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 10:09 AM, Rab said:

Haha - every other day there's a vid of someone losing it while peeling out of a driveway or even doing a standing burnout in a Mustang

I love my BA GT. Its only a 4 speed AUTO. But the reason I bought it was the Whipple. 6.3 seconds from 100 - 200kph. Has anyone got there times from 100 - 200kph.( I would find this very interesting.)  I have nether taken it down the drags, but 6.3 seconds from 100 to 200, I think is fast. Who's got time to change gears at that speed. Ps.------ I have timed it on 3 different stop watches and the time is the same every time.

On ‎8‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 1:35 PM, .Stripes. said:

Thread needs moar cornwall!

What is cornwall. Anything to do with Cornish pasties. Because I like Cornish pasties. I buy them every time at Port Wakefield  every time I pass through on a fishing trip.  There also fantastic at Wallaroo, Moonta, and Port Hughes.

What does bruh mean ?? Is that a noise moles make ??

On 8/8/2018 at 6:30 PM, skidxr6t said:

if ya nearly died driving a car then why do you admit to doing burnouts as well?

don't do burnouts if you suck.

Because I cant help it. Ever since I owned a car I have done burnouts. But its different now. Now I don't spin my wheels. I just go from 100-200 in 6.3 seconds. I find that more fun.

And its safer.

I realise I am in a thread that is 4 months old. But I am just replying to posts in my thread.

18 minutes ago, dipstick said:

What is cornwall. Anything to do with Cornish pasties. Because I like Cornish pasties. I buy them every time at Port Wakefield  every time I pass through on a fishing trip.  There also fantastic at Wallaroo, Moonta, and Port Hughes.

Are u from SA?