400.7rwkw FG Xr6T - It still counts right?

Boosturd

• Member For: 8y 26d

Thought I would post up here about my car on this forum after stalking for quite a while and becoming quite active on the "Other Forum"

Have had my 2013 FG Xr6T for nearly two years now and have slowly been accumulating a few modifications for it.  Had the final bits of work done a few weeks ago at MonstaTorque and managed to pull a final figure of 400.7rwkw.  Que comments of hub dyno and manual :busted1:

The route I've taken with the car and many parts can probably be looked at as unconventional and excessive.  As a young bloke about to venture into his first mortgage, I decided to spend the extra whilst I can afford it and build a relatively reliable base and future proof as far as more mods go as I plan to keep the car for a very long time.  Unfortunately have not had the extra cash to do my oil pump gears or timing chain gear so am very aware of my need to stay away from my limiter and even have a soft cut in place (Although I've been told with this amount of torque these cars like to push straight through this)

Bit of info on the car:

- 2013 FG Xr6T

- Full poverty pack

- 6 Speed manual

-Bought dead stock with 56,000kms from a single female owner 2 years ago

Since then I've done a few mods over the past 2 years, totaling to the following now at 75,000kms

- IMS Twin Bush Diff Hat

- Wavetrack Diff Centre w/ aftermarket half shafts

- Shockworks Coilovers

- Single Piece Carbon Fibre Tailshaft

- Malwood Opt3+ w/ short shifter

- 4" X-force Stainless Exhaust

- Jonny Tig 1800HP Stealth Black Intercooler w/ turboside airbox and battery relocations

- Crow Race Valve Springs

- KPM 1000HP In tank dual pump fuel system

- 58mm Billet wheel Machined into my existing 3576 turbo, rear housing ported and a 40mm flapper fitted

- 1000cc Injectors and custom tune with Ngauge interface

- Copy F6 Bumper

- 19" FPV Twisties

- DJR Bobtail Spoiler

Much like so many have done in the past with their threads, I want to be able to share any info I have on my current list of mods in the hopes it aids with people future mod choices.  Any questions feel free to ask.  Its gonna be a bit hard to post some photos as I'm writing this on my lunch break but will post a few via Tapatalk below

Some quick photos from my phone093903a3d4a7ea89e95cfd5a421d60fd.jpgaea4e5f66ddff3c4251f9ea64eaa3127.jpg0345a40157175295ace4759bd287c579.jpg0a20c7503ae95290bbd94e2e116b75fa.jpgd72f1666fe8647f01ae87e1b12d073bf.jpg

• Like 6

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d

I can beat that. 400.2 rwkw on less than 15psi with factory turbo.  OOhhh   the possibilities....

X1hngqX.jpg

Edited by arronm

• Member For: 8y 26d
BF F6. This car....
Do you own one of these versions by any chance? I remember seeing this video a while back and was always curious as to how many went to Australian buyers and what the rough price was. It seems to be an awesome package

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d

I own the car in the video. Only 2 made. None exported. Car to build was over 100k (including purchase price.)