400.7rwkw FG Xr6T - It still counts right?

Boosturd

• 8 months later...
  • Member For: 8y 27d
Absolutely love it. Have had the tank down to 40km to empty and no issues with a full boot. Whisper quite and wouldnt even know that its there!

I was hesitant to get one at first as I had the same thoughts, had not seen many people using them. Would highly recommend and if your power levels exceed what the pump is capable of delivering, it could always act as a kickass lift pump for a more capable external surge

• 2 months later...

Have been pretty quite for the past few months so thought would drop an update.

Gave the girl a 1,000km overdue service and checked under the car. A bit of scraping on the flanges of my 4" exhaust but other than that pretty tidy. Checked my catch-can I installed about 11,000km ago. Pretty much dry... A small amount of residue in the top but nothing in the sump. Have not checked my intake to see if that has a film. Note, this is not connected in line with my PCV valve. Turbo is still hanging in there and has had no change in noise on start-up / shutdown which has been good and still drives the same. Other than that, quite on the car scene while money gets filtered into a house...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 3y 11m 16d

Hey mate I know this is an older thread now but how do you find the malwood op3+ holding up to 400rkw mal assures me these are rsted to 410 kw and has some cars with more holding on with that clutch, I just put one in my fg running 340 at the wheels but I wouldnt mind touching the 400 club in the nesr future :)

Been meaning to do an update but been a bit busy building a house, studying, working etc... hopefully will have time soon!

Clutch hasnt missed a beat and has never slipped on me. The car doesnt get thrashed though and havnt really put the clutch through much punishment other than a few short power skids. Ive heard reports of the opt 3+ holding 450rwkw if its treated well. Will test this theory when eventually upgrading to a precision 6466 in the next few years
  • Like 1