HYUNDAI I30N......Wouldn’t say no.......

JETURBO

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d
On 3/31/2018 at 12:15 PM, JETURBO said:

Considering every 1500 Demon pre release is sold at the announcement each time I dare say we will be waiting a loooooooooong time 

Doesnt have to be hellcat or demon. Just a challenger with tuning potential.  Would be easy to dial up to 800-1000hp.

How hard those Hyundai's go.... Mum could be first to the shops....

Yeh I thinks these guys run the car companys,... It a shame they now tell us what to buy and not listen to what we want, but maybe we want crap cars. The average car buyer is probably as stupid as the designers.

moron1.jpg

Us in 100 years if we keep getting told what we like.

main-qimg-d1cf97aed6047d4728f957fc822016

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 3d
12 hours ago, Box stock T. said:

We can all dream of a day when our roads are filled with Camaro's, Hellcats and Mustangs.

this ^

12 hours ago, Box stock T. said:

Yanks are the only ones with balls to give muscle car fans what they really want. We used to make these type of cars.

But that's in the past.:headbang4:

and this ^^

spot on. we need someone to make us some muscle cars for sure, the amount of 4cyl na/ turbos popping up is getting bad, but the problem is the average joe wants cars that have low fuel consumption, basically no 1 deciding factor when buying a car now days. so that's what manufactures and making us!

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

The remaining fact is that both ford and Expensive Daewoo were struggling extremely hard to meet euro 5 standards with the Australian line up and that’s just the life rules we will have to live by

the US isn’t far off having to meet the same demands shortly and muscle cars will either have to evolve like BMW/AUDI have with Hybrid options or completely drop the line up all together 

electric turbo/supercharging is a real thing and any means possible to have performance and emissions in the same platform is getting harder and harder 

seriously we have a 4cylinder mustang on offer WTF !

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
19 hours ago, JETURBO said:

seriously we have a 4cylinder mustang on offer WTF !

that's for the oldies who want a fast looking car while being cheap to run ahahah

will v8s be instinct in future? and we all have 4cyl turbos/hybrids? I think so. 

• Member For: 8y 11m 21d

Many factors killed our car industry.

But the number of people still buying VF SS's was amazing considering most people felt they needed a soft roader.

The swing away from the family sedan/wagon to SUV's was a major factor.

The thing that is undoubtedly true is in the future you'll need the put down a minimum of 120k to get a decent performance car I.e. AMG BMW AUDI.

Hatches are definitely starting to make ground. But FF spec.. Nar thanks.

AWD yeah maybe.

Manual. Definitely.... :wwww:

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members

some of the audi/bmw etc brands dropping their v8s for turbo 6/4s too. but when you are spending big bucks fuel consumption isnt an issue ahaha

well car manufactures are dropping big family cars so families had no choice other than to get suvs. so not all customers fault really. I feel a bit of both and petrol prices continuing to rise pushed families away from falcons and commos etc too.

my 2 cents 

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

If fuel consumption is a priority best buy the 4cyl. I would rather walk.  Not really.  Just ride one of my bikes. 

Edited by arronm
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 13y 2m 16d

I actually saw one of these go around Wakefield last week doing a low 1-12. Apparently a pro driver did a 1-09 with semi slicks, but I didn't witness that one. Nevertheless they aren't just a i30 with a spoiler and 2psi boost like I initially thought. They also sound quite angry. Lots of pops and bangs. This and the Stinger have really changed my perspective somewhat on the Korean offering as of late.

• Like 1

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

These new offerings aren’t all bad especially considering 15 years ago a stinger would of dominated anything in the Australian market speed/power wise by a big margin !