JETURBO

HYUNDAI I30N......Wouldn’t say no.......

Kind of impressed with this little rocket and if I wanted to downsize I think it could happen for this

what does everyone else think ? 

Plus I giggle hard at John’s reviews 

Are you broken, J@? We thought you'd gone off the rails when you never twin turbo'd your current POS... This is a step too far haha

I'm with JET on this. Although, personally, I'd wanna wait to see when they release a dual clutch auto...then I'd perhaps be pretty intrigued...and maybe have some money again...

been covering this car topic a bit in the stinger thread, I think its a great little pocket rocket.

a dual clutch auto is on the way... but next year unfortunately. im also hoping for a awd model which could be on the cards. but again have to wait till next year. 

they will also be releasing a i20N, tucson N, santa fe N models in future. 

Nothing wrong with a six speed manual in a little hot hatch. Atleast ya can ring the guts out of the 2.0 ltr.

From a price point of view it's pretty good piece of kit for the cash ya have to out lay.

But A45 or RS3 if I was a rich c@rnt.

On 29/03/2018 at 8:34 AM, k31th said:

Are you broken, J@? We thought you'd gone off the rails when you never twin turbo'd your current POS... This is a step too far haha

As broken as new car choices get princess, like it or not we really have a limited choice and “performance” anything is going to be even rarer 

cant deny it’s actually a reasonable hot hatch and full of technology just like the focus RS/ST with launch control and drift mode ! 

it was never going to be twins, always big single and it’s not over yet for christ sake lol, still waiting for you to at least get your car tuned or the other one roadworthy’d so only small stones in that greenhouse buddy ;) 

all good buddy, it's an ugly car, so I don't blame you for not modifying it ;)

oh, I mean the hyundai :stirthepot:

But you're right, there's a lack of options going forward :(

hyundai making N sport models

kia getting on board too even the the g stringer is fugly

Expensive Daewoo only bringing in the camaro now

ford have a fleet of new and exiting models and sport on the way but nothing soon.

ford atm only have the mustang

slim pickings for sure

without hijacking the thread from the i30 too much I would seriously consider one too. but when is it planned to come to aus? its been going around for years and nothing?

2017-Dodge-Challenger-SRT-coupe-demon-re

Considering every 1500 Demon pre release is sold at the announcement each time I dare say we will be waiting a loooooooooong time 

13 hours ago, Ford Freak said:

without hijacking the thread from the i30 too much I would seriously consider one too. but when is it planned to come to aus? its been going around for years and nothing?

2017-Dodge-Challenger-SRT-coupe-demon-re

This thread being hijacked by talk of the SRT Hellcat is good thing when ya consider the fact American manufacturers are producing rear wheel drive supercharged V8's with manuals.

While all other manufacturers are producing 4 pot diesels, V6's and

soft roaders/non- off road 4x4's.

We can all dream of a day when our roads are filled with Camaro's, Hellcats and Mustangs.

On 3/31/2018 at 12:15 PM, JETURBO said:

Considering every 1500 Demon pre release is sold at the announcement each time I dare say we will be waiting a loooooooooong time 

Doesnt have to be hellcat or demon. Just a challenger with tuning potential.  Would be easy to dial up to 800-1000hp.

How hard those Hyundai's go.... Mum could be first to the shops....

Yeh I thinks these guys run the car companys,... It a shame they now tell us what to buy and not listen to what we want, but maybe we want crap cars. The average car buyer is probably as stupid as the designers.

moron1.jpg

Us in 100 years if we keep getting told what we like.

main-qimg-d1cf97aed6047d4728f957fc822016

12 hours ago, Box stock T. said:

We can all dream of a day when our roads are filled with Camaro's, Hellcats and Mustangs.

this ^

12 hours ago, Box stock T. said:

Yanks are the only ones with balls to give muscle car fans what they really want. We used to make these type of cars.

But that's in the past.:headbang4:

and this ^^

spot on. we need someone to make us some muscle cars for sure, the amount of 4cyl na/ turbos popping up is getting bad, but the problem is the average joe wants cars that have low fuel consumption, basically no 1 deciding factor when buying a car now days. so that's what manufactures and making us!

The remaining fact is that both ford and Expensive Daewoo were struggling extremely hard to meet euro 5 standards with the Australian line up and that’s just the life rules we will have to live by

the US isn’t far off having to meet the same demands shortly and muscle cars will either have to evolve like BMW/AUDI have with Hybrid options or completely drop the line up all together 

electric turbo/supercharging is a real thing and any means possible to have performance and emissions in the same platform is getting harder and harder 

seriously we have a 4cylinder mustang on offer WTF !

19 hours ago, JETURBO said:

seriously we have a 4cylinder mustang on offer WTF !

that's for the oldies who want a fast looking car while being cheap to run ahahah

will v8s be instinct in future? and we all have 4cyl turbos/hybrids? I think so. 

Many factors killed our car industry.

But the number of people still buying VF SS's was amazing considering most people felt they needed a soft roader.

The swing away from the family sedan/wagon to SUV's was a major factor.

The thing that is undoubtedly true is in the future you'll need the put down a minimum of 120k to get a decent performance car I.e. AMG BMW AUDI.

Hatches are definitely starting to make ground. But FF spec.. Nar thanks.

AWD yeah maybe.

Manual. Definitely.... :wwww: