Conversion xr6t's NA to T conversion

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 11m 11d

I know of a thread that can learn you every bad thing that can happen with a 04 ba.

It could also show you how to spend 70+k on a chit box in 18mths.

Sell the ba and buy one alreafy done. 

You will be much better off and probably fark the car within 6mths anyway.

• Like 3

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 1m 17d

@BAXRTUTE sorry mate but he doesn't wanna read threads 

He just wanna get spoon fed

On 3/26/2018 at 5:35 AM, Conversion xr6t said:

real answers

and only in the threads he starts cos speshul

Hoping for something like "how to build a 500rwkw barra in 6 easy steps on a weekend with no experience and a 1/4" socket set from aldi"

• Haha 2

• Member For: 6y 6d

I’m actually building it with a mechanic of 35 years and a few friend no cash and the build is gonna be over time still don’t even know if I want 400 total may want less not sure see how I go I have plenaty off tools just new to the ford Barra and turbos normally just tinker with farm toys sorry if I made you guys sad and felt like you had to cry about a general question I have seen almost every YouTube clip on building 6ts and I believe if I bought a f6 cool it’s a f6 but if I spend the same mony on the cheaper version I have more mony for small customisations over time this car will never stop being rebuilt I’m just over my ford eb 230 rwk my e240 merc 280 rwk 2005 turbo diesel rodeo 175rwk sorry I’m gonna delete my profile thanks for the help from the people that did 

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

Seriously, mate, you got heaps of help in here and your other threads. You just ask vague questions without actually taking in any of the help given to you in these supposed "every YouTube clip on building 6ts" or the help given in these threads of yours, so if you want to leave, that's fine. :wavey:

• 3 months later...
  • Member For: 6y 6d

Hi I’m back again I’ve finally but my turbo and engine in my standard xr6 swapped diff trans ecu amazingly the ba xr6 body I chose was na but had the turbo loom so fully sick ay lol but my ignition barrel popped the back off so made push button start but for some reason it won’t turn over not even a click at the start no fuel pump wining all I get is acc and ignition. I have been told my key isn’t matching my ecu so immobiliser is on hence my red flashing hand and says code error . How do I solve this issue please help