T2 and EBC red pads standard ba diameter

Red Tonner

• Member For: 6y 1m 6d

The disks look like they glaze up .it looses brake pedal even after using them hard only once .from 200 klm down to 100 klm . It has all been re build only about 6000 klm ago but for some reason the pedal goes to the floor and does not pull the car up . It also has braded brake lines . I thought it was the temp under tge bonnet that cooks the master cylinder as I am flat out putting my hand on it after a track event . The other theory I have is that the master cylinder might be leaking through the seals bit I do not loose any fluid . The brakes only need to be stood on hard one time and there is nothing . I had it at a brake place but they could not fault nothing . They were to buisy at the time to look at them with a test drive . I have also flushed the brake fluid 3 times with penrite racing fluid with minimal improvment . Thinking of maybe changing pads to some bendix as I orfered them first but the brake place gave me the ebc reds instead 

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 16d

I had issues with the Bremtec pads at one stage. they glazed the rotors and caused some serious shudder from high speed braking.

I had to get my rotors machined and then installed the Bendix ultimate to help get the rotors true again.

I would suggest trying out the the Bendix ultimate(very dusty brake pads, drove me mad) or you could try the Project MU HC800(racing) brake pads.

http://www.project-mu.com.au/en/products/pad_hcplus.php

No I am not their rep and no I do not get any commission.