Newbie G6E turbo

ToddyG6E

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 21d

The cloud bit in the top right is just for uploading the pics or at least it is in my mobile browser. 

To view the pic I go to "images" which is in the 3 horizontal lined bit on the top left which then shows a tiled screen of my recent uploads.

Then I tap the pic which opens it and instead of highlighting the share link I change it to a direct link and highlight that. 

Then I copy it here.

I use the app now to upload but I still copy them here like that.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/imgur-inc/id639881498

Dunno if that'll be any help? 

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 6y 10m 15d
13 hours ago, ToddyG6E said:

Cheers for the info fellas, im on the other side of brissy at wynnum, but sounds like I'll be heading over to the northside to get the work done. Are the basics, like oil filter change and brake pads fairly strait forward on the g6e's? Have done on other cars in the past, but havnt had a chance to look how much of a hassle these things are on the fg's.? Cheers again for the help!!

Also, still cant bloody work out how to post pics????? Got that imgur app or whatever, but cant bloody work it out. Im not to good wit tech stuff either:/

if that's the case profile autosports are right near you I think they are in Cleveland.

I haven't done an oil change myself yet, but I have changed the sway bars and changed the front and rear brake rotors and pads myself. pretty straight forward. being a newish car its always easier, no rusted or stripped bolts typically like old cars. I have also done the Nizpro intercooler and intake myself was a bit time consuming but nothing difficult.

I have seen the oil filter location doesn't look to difficult to be honest.