Territory Turbo Mods, KW & Quarter Times

NZTT

• Member For: 6y 26d
2 hours ago, Nick Captain Slow said:

Good day all. I'm a new member with a TT. At this point in time I've installed a SS inductions growler CAI. Removed bung from exhaust, fitted 60lbs injectors, gapped down plugs and a custom tune on engine and trans. 

On the rollers it recorded 706NM torque and 240.8 KW. At Calder Park it did a 12.9. I'm currently buying bits and pieces for the next stage. I'll keep you updated. 

Nice!

I’ve got an FG intake as lounge room art waiting for time and money to install it.

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 5y 7m 19d

Feeling annoyed. My TT isn't finished yet with its second stage of upgrades. I was hoping to get a couple of runs in before last weekends Ford Nationals at Heathcote. I went as a spectator with my 16 year old daughter who is also a petrol head  (don't know where she gets that from). I was wondering if anyone from this forum went to the Nationals either as spectator or competitor and what your thoughts are and results?

• 5 months later...
  • Member For: 6y 26d

Going in for a tune tomorrow!,, Yay.

3.5 inch turbo back Xforce exhaust 

Plazmaman front mount

Walbro in tank pump

650cc injectors 

Then Sydney dragway on the 27th 

I have an FG manifold and Plazmaman valve springs but won’t get them fitted until a year down the track.

Might get turbo stuff done with bigger injectors then too.

Edited by Craigoss
Spelling

• Member For: 5y 7m 19d

Talking about updates, after my second round of mods (too numerous to mention) the end result was 958NM @ 4188 and 364.6 @ 5188. At the Geelong Revival last November I had some teething issues but managed to get one decent run with a 11.1. Switching now from BP Ultimate to United E85. It will be interesting to see what gains can be made.

• Like 1

• Member For: 6y 1m 26d

How are you guys finding your ZFs hold up? My original box got fried soon after I got a tune up to 335kw and wouldn’t change out of 3rd under load, just replaced with wrecker stock box but that doesn’t seem too happy even at my 290kw tune. Iv heard a good tune helps but nobody seems to tune ZF boxes here in NZ and lowest price iv been quoted here for a built box is $7k even without going billet input shaft.