Territory Turbo Mods, KW & Quarter Times

NZTT

• Member For: 6y 2m 13d

Update on the Territory. Bought a Plazmaman under battery CAI kit & got a local guy to install a cheap Proflow front-mount Intercooler and do custom pipework. Was looking at full Plazmaman kit but this option was half the cost installed & I’m not going to go too crazy power wise cos don’t really want to get into having to run a built ZF.

Got the tune touched up at Torque Performance still only running 12-13lb and put out 333kw so pretty stoked picking up nearly 45kw. Was supposed to be hitting Meremere today to hopefully get well down into the 12s but rained out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 7y 7m

I have a 07 TTG with 170k's. Has a  3 inch pipe and drilled holes in stock air box.

I think this all that been done. 

I've spent up on suspension and front diff bushes ...now  chasing all the little problems that seem to happen with trim and accessories.

Anyone know of a good tuner in Adelaide? Bruce Heinrich at Lonsdale has been mentioned

I also haven't changed the transcooler yet. I was told to do this before tune. I

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 20d

There is a bloke called "jet" that tunes in adelaide.  Look him up. 

Maybe just throw in a new heat exchanger. And change the coolant .

All this 1/4 mile talk.  Will take the territory to the track.  May crack a 16.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 8m 15d
On 4/14/2018 at 11:07 AM, NZTT said:

Update on the Territory. Bought a Plazmaman under battery CAI kit & got a local guy to install a cheap Proflow front-mount Intercooler and do custom pipework. Was looking at full Plazmaman kit but this option was half the cost installed & I’m not going to go too crazy power wise cos don’t really want to get into having to run a built ZF.

Got the tune touched up at Torque Performance still only running 12-13lb and put out 333kw so pretty stoked picking up nearly 45kw. Was supposed to be hitting Meremere today to hopefully get well down into the 12s but rained out. 

Keep us updated when you hit the strip again.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 15d

Hey @Craigoss I can get MCM/Venom gear at better that RRP and ebay prices, I only help out forum members but shoot me a PM and I’ll see what I can do for you ;) 

@boyracer yes I’m your guy in Adelaide for The ford turbo platform, buzz me a PM also if you want more information  

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 20d
5 hours ago, Craigoss said:

MRC Venom Territory Black 4" Dump pipe, cat & Y pipe Ford F6X Exhaust https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F282761724640

What is your power goal?   Are you changing the intercooler?