@Puffwagon By venting holes you mean the crankcase vent and the PCV right? which would mean I should do the PCV next.

From what I read the crankcase breather is to allow gases to escape, catching oil, and grabbing fresh air from the air intake therefore why would I need a one way valve for my catch can if I have a breather filter eliminating pressurisation?? @arronm  

Cheers for the info guys! The to do list keeps on getting longer and longer:thumbs-up:

8 hours ago, TheChad90 said:

By venting holes you mean the crankcase vent and the PCV right? which would mean I should do the PCV next.

Yep.

From what I read the crankcase breather is to allow gases to escape, catching oil, and grabbing fresh air from the air intake

That sounds backwards. The intake is pulling cleaner air from the catch can to remain legal. You can't have the crankcase, rocker cover or catch can venting to atmosphere.

why would I need a one way valve for my catch can if I have a breather filter eliminating pressurisation??

You only need it when the rocker cover is connected to the manifold. When it is connected to a catch can there is no boost pressure there, only crankcase pressure. Look at the stock setup, the hoses both go to the rocker cover but they go to different locations from there.

In a street car with stock ring gaps a catch can is just there to filter what little blow-by there is while still running the system through the intake for legality. Ideally you wouldn't connect it to the intake and just have a filter on top of it so it doesn't pressurise from crankcase gas.

When I say intake I mean pre turbo.

Edit: I just noticed you said the breather filter eliminates pressurisation. It doesn't do that, it just condenses the oil out of the air coming into the catch can.

Edited by Puffwagon

14 hours ago, TheChad90 said:

@Puffwagon By venting holes you mean the crankcase vent and the PCV right? which would mean I should do the PCV next.

From what I read the crankcase breather is to allow gases to escape, catching oil, and grabbing fresh air from the air intake therefore why would I need a one way valve for my catch can if I have a breather filter eliminating pressurisation?? @arronm  

Cheers for the info guys! The to do list keeps on getting longer and longer:thumbs-up:

You are very confused.  

They are 2 different circuits.  Jump on Google and do some reading. 

YUePxSd.jpg

before

0BhF6nj.jpg

wank wing delete.  Got to send it in to get the holes patched properly but temp fix with rubber grommets 

iptdeUJ.jpg

Went with QFM HPX pads braided brake lines and T3 rear rotors. front T3's already done

NQCgAJo.jpg

nkIDR2T.jpg

braided lines fronts in 

tqX3cSa.jpg

They gave me the wrong lines for the rear so another job down the track

Massive difference in stopping power now with this all done!!! stoked :thumbs-up:

It's been a while and have had quite a bit of work done since my last post.

Here is the list of mods I got done by FPT. Once it was finished I picked it up and within 5 hours of driving it I blew the drive shaft CV lol. 

So she's in getting the drive line upgraded.

9keOt77.jpg2uvWx7j.jpgfhw7vyO.png