Ba heater / fan not working HIM

Hezabot

• Member For: 7y 8m 13d

Ok so as some of you may know (from one of my many posts) I was looking at doing a dual zone conversion. Ended up having a go at it over the last couple weeks (took it slow and done heaps of other stuff in the process).

the reason I was doing it (apart from Getting the dual zone) was because my heater/aircon fan wouldn't work. Got told it more than likely was the HIM, anyway I've completed the conversion (also installed the new ba/bf android after market head unit) got it coded by someone who said they knew what they were doing but my auto lights still aren't working properly (sunlight sensor works and they turn on and off but when car turns off it beeps as if I've got normal headlights on). 

Anyway the fan still isn't working and I can sometimes hear a noise coming from the HIM (maybe), sounds like a motor trying to turn something and getting stuck (from what I can see the motors are moving the vents properly, as in where you've got to change the single heater vent shaft to dual) not sure if this is relevant to the fan or not. I get up at 5 in the morning most days and my heater is my best friend, I need help!!

if you have any answers/knowledge about any of these problems let me know please.