Fpv fg f6 Ute first mods

TheChad90

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 3m 6d

Hey lads

So tax time is has arrived! :D and I'm very bored with stock power!

So I'm getting a X-force 4inch dump and high flow cats put on for $1500 and straight after I'll be getting it tuned. Prices for a SCT flash tune Xcal4 or X4 I'm not to sure of the name of it was $2200 with 3 custom tunes, he was also saying another option was a direct file remap for $1650 but I've been told they're sh*t so wont be doing that. 

Also I can get a boost controller high revs comp for $1100 but is that worth getting??? I'm pretty sure he was saying that option adds so I can change the preset tune on the fly instead of having to stop and I <3 Bananas around to change presets. 

The quotes were from RPM dyno and performance in Morayfield, Brisbane. Has anyone had any dealing with these guys??? or can recommend anyone better??? his sales pitch was that he does a full custom tune that takes two days. Also if I have enough cash I would like to get injectors which he priced at $1000 for 1000cc injectors. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Cheers 

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 2m 6d

My opinion fwiw

Exhaust cost sounds about right if that includes fitting.

2200 for xcal plus tune is a bit exxy, around 1500 is the usual figure.  

27 minutes ago, TheChad90 said:

Also I can get a boost controller high revs comp for $1100 but is that worth getting??? I'm pretty sure he was saying that option adds so I can change the preset tune on the fly instead of having to stop and I <3 Bananas around to change presets. 

No idea what that is 

Profile autosports in ormiston had a good rep on here, as does forced performance in Toowoomba, may be worth a call.

Depending on brand - standard Bosch, kpm, ID's, etc  -  you can get 1000cc injectors for $700-800 supplied and fitted.

My 2c, hope it helps

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 3m 6d

Yea I just called forced performance in Toowoomba. 1000cc injectors supplied and fitted $650, a tune with X4 included $1450 = $2100

DONE!!  bit of a drive from Brissy but I'm not complaining..... 

Cheers FREAKY