Cooler with standard piping

Snails_pace

• Member For: 7y 1m 26d

Im going to have to sell cocaine and pimp hookers to pay for these f*ckn mods mate

So I'm guessing anything that looks like a monza is made in the same factory and is the same level of sh*t?

Edited by Snails_pace
Spelling
  • Like 1

It's very hard to find a happy medium between a mildly modded car that hates what mods you have done to it and spent very little cash on it.

To a car that has all the right hardware mods and is running at 75% of its true potential.

But has a decent amount of cash thrown at it.

As ya know cars are cash munches when you start charging things from stock.

Even if ya only want 300rwkw's ya still will probably have to upgrade the valve springs $1100-$1200 (crows) installed.

If ya after 300rwkw's and a stock looking engine bay, sell your car and buy a FG F6 310 and do a flash tune.

Standard numbers. 268 rwkw's

Flashed numbers est. 300 rwkw's

It should gain around 40 rwkw's and huge whack of torque just from a flash tune.

Just my 2c's worth....

• Member For: 7y 1m 26d

Im in no hurry to do anything, just planning at this stage. Might even leave it stock yet. I've got an xr8 sitting there I'm not sure I want to sell, if I do that will free up some $.

To be honest the main thing that puts me off modding is having it tuned. Well.

It seems unless youre mates with the tuner they're going to try and sell you a heap of sh*t, throw a quick tune in it, then move you on.

I have a bf2, so. Valve springs will be ok at that power level

Sounds like ya have thinking to do then mate.

Atleast just flash tune it. These days most tuners will have there own custom tune that will increase the power and torque enough for ya to have a little fun with it.

And it will be a good gauge to see if those stock valve springs are upto the task and haven't gone soft.

After all it was on your mods list.

Just food for thought.

Edited by Box stock T.