Process west - best mods

Hezabot

• Member For: 7y 9m 9d

So I've been looking at some process west parts, had a look at the kits they offer. And here's some of the questions I have (can't find any real answers.

1. What are the power figures that the stage 3 and 3 intercooler kits can handle?

2. Under battery cold air intake pros and cons / battery relocation + 4" race air box pros and cons

Im looking at around 4-450rwkw and I've been looking at the stage 3.4 kit which I think may be a little overkill not to mention the price, stage 2.4 or 2.5 is what I'm thinking. 

Again im sorry I don't know how to put all my questions into 1 thread so here we are. 

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 29d

Look through the build threads that are in the sub-forums for the power range you're after to see what people have had to do to get to the level you're after reliably.

Speak to your tuner (or find a decent one with help from here) and work with them to end up with the setup they're happy to work on to get to the level you're after.

BA engine will probably need a fair bit more than just "bolt-on's" before a decent tuner will even have a play - the power you're after needs an engine that's ready for it and supporting mods etc.

Start a fresh thread in the 400rwkw outlining what you have, where you want to end up and how you hope to get there and I'll merge your threads into it.

"Help Hezabot get to 400+" or something similar as the title?

The more directed and researched you make the post the more likely you are to get people adding their advice.

The more shotgun approach it is, the more people will skip it

• Member For: 7y 9m 9d
10 minutes ago, arronm said:

Maybe 2.3 or 3.2. BA F6 or built motor.

I want the plenum and it will be an fg f6 motor.

8 minutes ago, Rab said:

BA engine will probably need a fair bit more than just "bolt-on's" before a decent tuner will even have a play - the power you're after needs an engine that's ready for it and supporting mods etc.

Will be putting an fg f6, I did want to keep the na engine but all the research I have done it's just no feasible. And I'll have a look at Those threads again.