Fg Offsets And Tyre Questions

Hi guys, Im looking to upgrade my 2015 fgx xr6t front calipers to brembo 6 pistons. I need fpv wheels to clear them. I have the opportunity to buy a set of 18 inch BA GT wheels for a pretty good price. The guy says they clear 4 and 6 piston calipers but just wanted to check up with you blokes first before I part with my cash. Does anyone know?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Advice re: 10 inch rims on FG+ sedans (fitting within guard).   I purchased the Superpro Rear Blade Control Arm Kit (Extra Clearance). It’s pricey, so my tip is to sign up as a trade member

As I found Jumbuck's posts from August last year the most helpful in determining my wheel specs I thought its only fair I post my findings. Hopefully this will help anyone wanting to know how wide the

I got 2 years 4 months and 55,000kms out of my ATR2s and there was was still more tread on em than that    Anyway, for purposes of this thread   18x9.5 +10 fronts with 235/40R18 Michenli

Posted Images

wheel styles are extremely subjective, to be fair... just go with whichever of those you like best, as they'll both look great, most likely :) out of those two, I'd go the sc5, personally.

anyone with 20X9.5 rear rims what size tyres are you getting on them? currently have 275 / 30 but I reckon got room for a bit more bulge. currently they look a little stretched. but could be achillies deisgn. 

You can get Michelin pilot sports for around that money, best cheap tyre is Dunlop FM800, the other Dunlop's are crap. My mate has been running mechanic and tyre shop for 20 years he likes the FM800's I have had them for awhile now and they are very good, exceptional in the wet as well. Get the pilots if you have the money, otherwise FM800 or 2 Chinese brands Kinforest and Blacklion are pretty good if you saving pennies. Blacklion has more grip but the Kinforest is a decent tyre as well for the price.

Edited by adams355

I work for goodyear I get them good price anyways

I would get the goodyear eagle f1 supersports but doesnt come in 275 /30 so that's why I was wondering what others have tried on a 9.5 inch rim

might have to settle for asymmetric 3s