Fg Offsets And Tyre Questions

Dillz

• A much better forum
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 1d

Go 20x10.5 +28 and 20x8.5 +25

front wont poke. will sit flush 245/35/20

rear will need +28 with 255/35/20 tyre to fit and will sit flush/poke a little.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 5d

I looked at these for quite some time. Originally Id seen the Niches... but when I enquired was told that ADV1 was making these rims.

Get on their web site and youll see them. They make some trick rims.. but pricey.

But this is the complicated bit. They make normal cast wheels and super pricey forged. Now the cast version has a very thick spoke (depth)..and there was concern as to whether they would clear brembos on ausie falcons. The thinner forged spoke wheel was just too expensive.

And again the sat versions were super heavy.

Its probably a year an a half ago..and alot of wheel business has happened since to facts and figures are a bit sketchy

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 5d

Ive had a pic that someone photoshoped for me on my T.. ill do a search and have it posted. But I may of deleted it..

Also not sure if yours is a ute.. but on the sedan the full concave wouldnt fit. They come in 3 different concave depths.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 28d

Ive had a pic that someone photoshoped for me on my T.. ill do a search and have it posted. But I may of deleted it..

Also not sure if yours is a ute.. but on the sedan the full concave wouldnt fit. They come in 3 different concave depths.

yeah I have a ute...any width is possible as I have no guards to clear either so went the super concave!

if you could find the pic would be awesome thanks mate!

that's the ones I ordered. that's an 8.5 and the super concave 10.5!!

post-47636-0-27069100-1348648821_thumb.j

Edited by lrmcdowell
  • Like 1

• Member For: 11y 7m 24d

Hey Guys,

I think this is my first post here. I bought a 2009 FG XR6 Turbo (Black, manual sedan) a couple of years ago - and it's now time (way overdue) for tires. So I've decided to try and get wheels aswell.

Guys at Redback Tyres (Clontarf, QLD) are able to do some nice 20's (8.5 with 245's all round) for around $1850. Is this any good?

They also said they can do 275's on the rear for another $200.

Alternatively, I'm looking at a used set on GumTree. 18's (I'm not much of a size nut - I'm just as happy with 18's as 20's) - but they're 9.5 wide front and rear. Currently they're fitted with 245's but I was hoping to change to 275's at some point in the near future. Will that fit? I know the stud pattern is fine, but I'm not sure about offset.

Any help you guys could offer would be appreciated.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 16d

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

Pretty sure the 9.5" wide rims would be a struggle on the front...

Have a good read of his thread from the start and you'll get a good understanding of the sizes and how they will fit on your car :spoton: