Fg Offsets And Tyre Questions

Dillz

• Member For: 6y 11m 15d

You can get Michelin pilot sports for around that money, best cheap tyre is Dunlop FM800, the other Dunlop's are crap. My mate has been running mechanic and tyre shop for 20 years he likes the FM800's I have had them for awhile now and they are very good, exceptional in the wet as well. Get the pilots if you have the money, otherwise FM800 or 2 Chinese brands Kinforest and Blacklion are pretty good if you saving pennies. Blacklion has more grip but the Kinforest is a decent tyre as well for the price.

Edited by adams355

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 21d

I work for goodyear I get them good price anyways

I would get the goodyear eagle f1 supersports but doesnt come in 275 /30 so that's why I was wondering what others have tried on a 9.5 inch rim

might have to settle for asymmetric 3s

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 6y 1m 3d

Hi,

im looking at some wheels they are 19x 8.5 all around with 45 offset. Tyres are 235/35 19. Just wondering if there will be any issues with fitment on Fg sedan. Mainly concerned about the front and the suspension arm. Considering factory wheel is 19x8 36 offset doesn’t seem to much clearance as is and with slightly wider and offset will this be an issue. It’s on low king springs with bilsteins. 

any help would be great. 

cheers