Fg Offsets And Tyre Questions

Dillz

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 3d

anyone know out of goodyear and dunlop which is the best money can buy? 

im doing for work for a place that deals with these and can get mates rates

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 4y 7m
On 11/09/2020 at 11:44 PM, Slowxr6t said:

Hi guys, I'm looking at a set of secondhand wheels for my 2015 fgx xr6t, they are, ws imports Volk rays engineering, 18 x 9.5 fronts with 265/35, 18x10.5 rears with 285/35 tires +20 offset. Will these fit and be suitable, is the offset correct and will these stick out of the guards, will it look good? The wheels are the bronze coloured 6 spoke ones. My car is white. Thanks guys

That size rear will not fit. 18" rim in that width will hit the trailing arm. +20 offset will put them well outside the guard. You need a 19" rear if going wider to clear the trailing arm

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 6y 16d

Hi everyone,

I found these wheels I like they are 20x 10 +40 all around. I have FG XR6 sedan it’s lowered with long springs super low so not. Might be super super low but it’s got factory 19s and still plenty of room. 

Would I have an issue with clearance with these wheels specs both front and rear and would guards need to be rolled or any modifications as just want wheels that fit the without doing other mods. 

Also what size tyre could I run to fit. 

Thanks,

• Member For: 6y 16d

Hey guys,

Found some wheels in the specs in the subject. Will these fit on an FG sedan without guard rolling and clearance issues? 

Also what size tyre would I need to run to fit. 

car has kings super low maybe SSL but factory 19s still have decent amount of room. 

cheers 

• 2 months later...
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

aftermarket probably did... don't think they changed it for FG but it doesn't matter either way as you can fit them up rotated or whatever anyway as those 2mm don't make any difference on a stock suspension setup.