Fg Offsets And Tyre Questions

Dillz

• 5 weeks later...
  • Member For: 5y 1m 10d

Hi there. Sorry if this is a stupid question. I have just bought a 2005 Ford Falcon XR6t, I love it. I'm looking to put 19 X 10.5 with a 22 ( don't know if its + or - ) offset,rims on the rear and a 19 X 9.5 with 22 offset on the front. Do you guys know if these will fit without having to alter the gaurds? and if you have had any experience in how they will make the car handle, eg wander etc , Thanks very much, Stefan

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

first of all, your car's not an FG, but it's OK... the same principles apply

10.5's will definitely not fit with a 22 offset without significant guard work... https://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=245&aspect=35&diameter=19&wheelwidth=8&offset=37&width2=275&aspect2=30&wheel_size=19&wheel_width=10-5&offset2=22 

check the measurements for how much space between the existing wheel/tyre and the suspension strut and the space between the wheel/tyre and guard and see if the values on that link above will fit. Then rinse+repeat with the fronts (change the values of the "width" and "offset" on the "new setup" part to suit the "fronts" in this case).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 5y 1m 20d

Hi,

I am ordering some Work wheels in 19 x 8.5 for the front on my sedan.

Vehicle is only a few mm lower than stock.

If I order in factory offset at 36.5 would they fit fine?

Or should I adjust the offset slightly towards the outer guard to account for the minor increase in wheel size.

Going to use the super pro rear control arm so the rear wheel specs have already been reccomended by super pro.

thanks