Dillz

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

You'll see em at the photo shoot.. stirthepot.gif

Or more like next Friday night we're both out lol

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 9d

Jimmi with the white FG will be best help here :)

JIMMMMIIIIII !!! haha

Sorry guys..just saw this thread.

Ok..been doin my head on this.

I'm currently on 19x10 +35. 275/30. Bit of stretch on the tyre which helps it just..and I mean just clear the guard by about 2mm. That gives me about 12mm clearance to the control blade on the inside. Oh have to mention I'm on sssl kings

20x10 +40 will see run 285 easily with 7mm control blade clearance. The 285's will be pretty much straight up and down in the sidewalk department and give you the clearance you need for the guard. KPM and the like are running 295's requiring control blade modes.

Dazed and confused.. Lol

• Member For: 13y 4m 25d

Hi Guys,

Just reading in October 2011 MOTOR magazine about the FPV "black" They have done some testing at Winton Raceway with the reporter driving and by using a modified Control Blade, stuck 295's on a 19" rim in the back. It didn't state the width of the rim but they had used 19"x8.5" 255/35/19 front and 19"x 9.5" 265/35/19 rear before putting 295's on for the test. The performance parts will be available from FPV soon. Sounds promising....

post-43027-0-79426900-1316527832_thumb.j

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 9d

Hi Guys,

Just reading in October 2011 MOTOR magazine about the FPV "black" They have done some testing at Winton Raceway with the reporter driving and by using a modified Control Blade, stuck 295's on a 19" rim in the back. It didn't state the width of the rim but they had used 19"x8.5" 255/35/19 front and 19"x 9.5" 265/35/19 rear before putting 295's on for the test. The performance parts will be available from FPV soon. Sounds promising....

Wouldnt hold my breath...

Cant see FPV just handing parts like that out without the premuim of having them fit them and charge 1st born prices.

Brings back memeories of the good ol days when ford did sell "hot up" parts over the counter ! :)