Ba xr6 brembo calipers.

Hezabot

• Member For: 7y 9m 4d

Yes I know, another post. Sorry guys but can't afford to make mistakes so here we are. 

So for anyone who hasn't seen my recent post I was looking for brembo calipers (preferably black) ended up getting some fairly cheap but they were red. 

Has anyone had theirs painted before? If so how was it done and how did they go with getting the brembo (wife writing) back on there? I was looking into powder coating (supposed to be stronger than standard painting, not really sure). 

Id like to get them painted black but it's not a necessity, if it's too much of a stuff around I'll just stay red. Let me know what you guys have done, no bit of information is too big or too small. 

Also so I bought the front 4piston and will be buying the rear 4 piston, will there be any problems with this?

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 22d

Steve can answer.  He had his painted. 

Just make sure the brembo sticks are applied the correct way, or the brakes will only work when you are in reverse

• Like 3

• Member For: 7y 10m 30d

Thread whore. 

I reckon someone could move all this into one thread. Been done before. 

Anyway get em painted green. 

There's threads about painting on here. Iirc there's a guy in Melbourne that was active on here that will do it.