Ultrex 4inch right through exhaust

elapxidi

• Member For: 7y 14d

Hi Nathan - we didnt make this system to be modular or installed as a cat back.

Whilst it can be done - exhaust shop mods will be required as it will only mate up to our cat/dump without mods...so for a cat back to any system that's not Ultrex - exhaust shop mods will be required.

If that's of interest please email

Cheers

Rob

• Like 1

• Member For: 10y 10m 4d
Hi Nathan - we didnt make this system to be modular or installed as a cat back.
Whilst it can be done - exhaust shop mods will be required as it will only mate up to our cat/dump without mods...so for a cat back to any system that's not Ultrex - exhaust shop mods will be required.
If that's of interest please email
Cheers
Rob

Cheers for the reply I'll email you if I need. Trying to figure out if it will be worth it for my needs.

Buuuut big 4inch pipes are hard to turn down.

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 6y 9m 6d

Hi im new on this forum, brought a velvet g6et a few months back, dead stock except for 50 anniversary rims(from factory) fpv diff bush and blade bushes, did a 13.1 at willow bank (stuffed the start/gear change) and have now just finished a few mods, pw stage 1 cooler and piping 1000cc injectors xcal4 tune (profile) and zf tune with pwr heat exchanger earls braided oil line and filter k&n panel filter turbosmart bov AND........ 4inch stainless  turbo back ULTREX exhaust, 334rwkw on 98! A few things wrong with the exhaust which I will try sort out this weekend dump is extremely close to block and has a pin hole in the weld which I already fixed after it was hpc coated? Exhaust rattles over the diff at idle and low revs needs a solid mount?! Mid section pipe is hanging so low it scrapes on speed bumps and car is still standard height ? Mid section also has two 90 degree bends when it should just have two 45s (im a stainless fabricator myself) and it was soooooo fn hard to install!!!! ? If I knew the diff cradle had to be dropped I would have never brought the exhaust in the first place. Oh and the cat..... the flange on one side of the cat is square yet the other flange is on the slightest angle, (hard to see unless your actually looking for it) which should of been marked with a direction of flow or something coz it can only go on a certain way otherwise the rest of the exhaust doesn't line up! I wish I knew all this beforehand anyways theres my 2cents! Almost choked on it, going back to willowbank soon as I get the exhaust sorted. But this time I will have m&h 275 50 r17 semi slicks and the extra 100rwkw hoping for mid to high 11s

• Like 3

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d
1 hour ago, IRONMANTIS said:

Hi im new on this forum, brought a velvet g6et a few months back, dead stock except for 50 anniversary rims(from factory) fpv diff bush and blade bushes, did a 13.1 at willow bank (stuffed the start/gear change) and have now just finished a few mods, pw stage 1 cooler and piping 1000cc injectors xcal4 tune (profile) and zf tune with pwr heat exchanger earls braided oil line and filter k&n panel filter turbosmart bov AND........ 4inch stainless  turbo back ULTREX exhaust, 334rwkw on 98! A few things wrong with the exhaust which I will try sort out this weekend dump is extremely close to block and has a pin hole in the weld which I already fixed after it was hpc coated? Exhaust rattles over the diff at idle and low revs needs a solid mount?! Mid section pipe is hanging so low it scrapes on speed bumps and car is still standard height ? Mid section also has two 90 degree bends when it should just have two 45s (im a stainless fabricator myself) and it was soooooo fn hard to install!!!! ? If I knew the diff cradle had to be dropped I would have never brought the exhaust in the first place. Oh and the cat..... the flange on one side of the cat is square yet the other flange is on the slightest angle, (hard to see unless your actually looking for it) which should of been marked with a direction of flow or something coz it can only go on a certain way otherwise the rest of the exhaust doesn't line up! I wish I knew all this beforehand anyways theres my 2cents! Almost choked on it, going back to willowbank soon as I get the exhaust sorted. But this time I will have m&h 275 50 r17 semi slicks and the extra 100rwkw hoping for mid to high 11s

Yep nothing like a nice flange.  Hey Kev.