FG XR6 Turbo Clutch Limits

Bradmcco

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 28d

HI PSI, you still got that option 5 for sale? 

Option 5 is then only one useful to me. $1700 for a second hand clutch is far too much. Can get a brand new Xtreme twin organic rated to 600rwkw for that much new with warranty. Get me on PM if you are serious about selling.

• Member For: 17y 10m 4d
55 minutes ago, xr_velocity said:

HI PSI, you still got that option 5 for sale? 

Option 5 is then only one useful to me. $1700 for a second hand clutch is far too much. Can get a brand new Xtreme twin organic rated to 600rwkw for that much new with warranty. Get me on PM if you are serious about selling.

You do understand that the Option 5 is over $2,400 new??  It is more expensive, as it is a better clutch. 

Read this...

Now read this...

I have only ever had Mal Wood clutches in my car. You will find thatthatvall of the bibiggest hp cars do.. They are suited to extreme use, while still having good street manners and they make no noise. 

My clutch had only done 500km, which was done while running in my engine as well as some road tuning.  In think that v $1700 is fair and to to be completely honest, I  don't really need the money. 

All in all, the decision is yours. But, remember that you get what you  pay for....