Mexican Invasion '17. Vic/SA cruise 24-27 March 2017 **UPDATED**

Rab

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

Those dates work for you? (nothing set in stone yet) Those dates seems good as they're before school holidays

Would the 2 seater be able to launch if it was on a treadmill?

Edited by Rab
  • Like 1

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 11m 10d

Can I rep nsw on this cruise? Would need to leave thurs morning from home to make it to a meet point in SA instead of going down to melb, though keen as on the ocean road coming back!!

And if I come all that way to SA @Frederick will be providing me with a bacon sandwish and beers with Azz!

Edited by BAXRTUTE

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

Done :)

Was anyone missing from the earlier thread that showed interest?

Yep - that was the idea of keeping the GOR run fluid to the Friday or the Monday.

I was hoping a few NSW would be keen and depending on logistics meet in Adelaide and return on the Monday GOR run with a few SA blokes, or we'd switch to a Friday GOR run with the NSW peeps if there was no SA interest in the return journey. (Monday would be preferable with less traffic and a good run to return home with)

Am hoping NSW CC can join in for the northern leg/organisation and SA CC can for the "western".

Otherwise will be running blind and using the local knowledge of forum members - will be happy to be the focal point for all the complaints from 3 states ;)

Depending on numbers I'll have beds/couches/floor spare for interstate guys needing a squat and can show some of the attractions around Frankston at either end of the cruise.