Power, how much is too much?

[THOMMO]

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m
Just now, Ezy2Confuze said:

I know from speaking with friends that even industrial areas are being targeted more often on weekend's for hoon behavior now.

yeah I never mess around in certain industrial areas. sucks too as it's literally factory units on both sides of the road yet they are hellbent about people ripping skids there.

that being said the cops also rent units in industrial areas I know this for a fact and they park all of their cars inside and run operations targeting hoons to people committing computer crimes. smart coppers are smart.

• Member For: 14y 5m 13d
4 minutes ago, skidxr6t said:

I reckon you're all crazy but I'd go for another 100rwkw any day!

Up to what point?  I'm all for a nice quick accelerating car but not at the expense of new tyres every three months or paying for breakages every so often.

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m

I reckon the 360kw I currently have is too much.

I got chopped the other day by another lightning strike car on a cruise but he mashed it and I was to the kickdown point.....I obviously need to learn how to launch it (didn't stall it up at all) but I didn't want to do a skid and/or risk having an accident while side by side to another car.

I dont know if this is the tune but if I roll the throttle on really slowly it's kinda mediocre but if I stab it to the floor really quickly the car either gives me slingshot or wheelspin. I could see a high powered car being just fine if it is tuned this way so a slow application of the throttle won't be the same as pushing it fast to the same spot.