My first falcon/turbo

Psshhhht

• Member For: 7y 6m 11d

So the issues with the xr6t continue. The engine light has come on a few times now, each time I fill up and a couple of time when accelerating relatively hard onto the freeway. The scanner consistanty beings up a single cylinder missfire and for ages I couldnt feel it, however checking it again a few minutes ago I could feel it. More noticeable at idle but still there at all times.

Had a few other errors come up last time too, u1900, u2196 and u2197
When checking the tests results the following came up, I assume that means one or both o2 sensors are stuffed?

0c9090db0174bd4b7a65b4def25c7bed.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 26d

If you are worried about the u1900, don't be.

If you leave the Bluetooth ODBII device plugged in and torque running when you start the car, you get that code.

I normally make sure that torque is not on, when starting the car.

Once the car is running, then start torque.

I can't give you a definite answer in regards to the O2 sensors.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I am not sure what it is about Kermit, but it doesnt seem to want to be friends with me.

On Friday while I was at work (retail in local shopping centre) someone rear ended me.

Of course no cameras caught it and no note left so broke as I am, I gotta come up with another $625 for my excess. Car is booked in with repairer for 13/2 they reckon they will need it for a week. One good thing I guess is they will remove the spoiler for me which is something I have been wanting to do for a while.

Worst timing also as I am in process of moving this week too. Lol

20170121_220053.thumb.jpg.45ac3e58f587eb20170121_220041.thumb.jpg.a5bb2c083b73da20170121_220033.thumb.jpg.2ac4fe175a7b3b

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 3d

Dishonest SOBs!

• 2 years later...

Figured I should probably stop posting on-topic stuff in off-topic thread so will at least post this here...

removed rear bar today to start working out where to mount tow strap to comply with CAMS requirements for race events and found in the process what appears to be about half of the autocross track still attached to my car lol.

Image may contain: car and outdoor

I have since cleaned the bulk of it off, but am thinking I might as well do a proper clean while it is off

On Sunday I pulled off my rear bar and tonight I pulled off my front bar. This is so I can fit up some tow straps for CAMS. Now that I have them both off though, I'm thinking I might as well skip sunday's khanacross and try to repair my front bar's numerous scratches etc, also replace the front foglights (driver's side is cracked) too. I'd love to be replacing the intercooler but can't afford to at the moment, so it remains on the "future to do list".

Image may contain: outdoor