2006 TT TUNING, SERVCING IN MELBOURNE 3015

AlexTT2006

• Member For: 7y 6m 22d

Hi guys

first time here ! I'm a new proud owner of a 2006 TT, great car. I've just moved from Queensland to Melbourne and was hoping I could get a few suggestions where I could get my car serviced. In about a months time after I save my pennies from washing the neighbours cars and mowing their lawn on the weekend haha, I would like to do a basic flash tune. At the moment I can't really afford to have the air intake changed and a custom dyno tune but still really want a little more power. I debunged  the exhaust which gave it a nice note. Any info would be much appreciated , cheers. BTW I'm in spotswood via 3015

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 2m 8d
3 hours ago, AlexTT2006 said:

At the moment I can't really afford                                                                                     more power. 

Hey bud welcome to the forum

Hate to burst your bubble, these engines respond extremely well to mods but they're not particularly cheap to do.

Better off saving a bit of coin to mod it properly first time and get some half decent results.

Where are you local?

• Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 10d

have a read of this thread http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/82345-recommended-tuner-workshop-victoria/ to give yourself an idea on who might be good. Ring around and get quotes. Save money and do it all at once.

:Welcome2FordXR6t:

:useless:

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 27d

Adminihamster doing his finest to alienate and drive away new members.

Alex bit of a hike but Pitlane Performance in Frankston would be my pick for general servicing and tuning on your car.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

what the fark are you on about, Luke? give him a welcome wagon with heaps of information in a thread about tuners and ask him for pics of his ride... definitely a fine form of alienation, ya spanner :P

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

and the time I spent (which was roughly 1 second as I have all of the tuner threads in my "history" so just typing the state name and the word "tuner" and it shows me the URL, then it's just a quick copy+paste to here) finding the link constitutes alienation now?

somebody's rolled out of the wrong side of the bed  this morning :)