Finally modding my bf f6 tornado

boegey

• Member For: 10y 1m 27d

Joe put the hard yards in for me and got it done this morning picked it up goes hard couldn't really give it too much coz it started raining when I got into town. Got to 320rwkw and apparently the engine started "groaning" a little when he went over 16psi Joe was concerned about pushing it any further so that's a disappointing but he said it's safe at that level. Might end up going back for an e85 tune in the next couple months but it goes awesome ATM and pulls hard pretty happy with it and the truetrac is nice and quiet and smooth on the way home e9ea1c29c6895e9c2acb2c586db2ee04.jpg

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 11m 10d

Fark that CAI off.. that is killing the turbos air once u get up aaroun 15.5+psi... mine did the exact same thing at 16psi with cai set up and joe said to change it with a throttle relo and id get the same power at 14psi no worries.

Food for thought later for urself.

Enjoy the new beast once the rain farrrks off :3gears:

Yer I'm going to make a 4inch turbo side intake with an airbox I'm a sheet metal worker so I'll make one up out stainless and yer in all the excitement I forgot to ask for the dyno graph so I'll have to ask Joe to email it to me lol

• Like 1

And also Joe said the coils were on there way out and to do them urgently they've been ordered and was gonna do plus while I'm their Joe said not to worry about the iridiums and just go with a bkr7e and regap them to .7mm is it worth the extra money going to the bkr7eix and is there any difference besides the longer lifespan and if I got the iridiums can they be regapped to .7 coz I think they come .8 or are you not supposed to regap iridiums?