Tassie Cruise 2016 - Nov 17 - 21

EvilDaifu

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 25d

Definitely up for Mures :)

Any word from Sam? Did she end up selling her car? She was keen on Tassie and Mures last cruise

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 11d

Hey all. Sorry but I won't be able to attend. Already booked leave in October and don't have enough to cover both events. 

Have an awesome time guys. Looks like it'll be an awesome trip. 

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 14d

So just got some new shoes on each corner - as some of you know my faves which are Goodyear Assymetrics 3s made in Germany.  Farrk the difference in grip is phenomenal compared with the OEM Dunlop Maxx Sports (even though same company).  Could be softer compound and different tread and construction.  There was no way I was goin to drive Tassie without putting on new Assymetrics.  

Next lookin at new rotors and pads - at least fronts where they get a working out.  Thinkin dba 4000 slotted rotors and Akebono pads.  I've used that set up and liked it.

C'mon guys - we've got a great drive route planned - the roads in Tassie are some of the best in the world in my opinion and I've just come back from Swiss Alps in June.  It's a fantastic chance to catch up with members in real-life who enjoy your same passion - our cars :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Whoooeeee  first time today tried out the dynamics with Mick's tune and new Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric 3's  

Healesville, Black Spur, Marysville, up and down Lake Mountain, around Reefton Spur, Warburton, down through Gembrook and finishing up at Pakenham before heading home.  PitLane's custom tune didn't miss a beat - pulled away strong everytime I wanted it to.  Thanks Mick :thumbsup:

I c-a-n-n-o-t believe the difference between my F6 and BA XR6T - the F6 sticks like glue around the corners.  

First training run for Tassie :roflmbo: 

Lake Mountain Carpark (bit of snow on the ground as well)
xJmUtzB.jpg

Route

YjwGeVU.png 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 7y 11m

That's my view of it from my room. 

If you guys fancy some pizza while in Hobart we tried a Woodford pizza place in Sandy bay on beach road. 

Awesome pizzas and they were fast and hot. But exxy but they were really worth it. 

While I was waiting a Phantom BA XR6T on Dark Argents rolled through. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

I'd be keen to meet up with some Tassie forum folks - even if its for a meal somewhere along the way.  We have 3 nights in different places. 

Fri 18 Nov - Strahan

Sat 19 Nov - Hobart

Sun 20 Nov - Taranna

Thanks if you'd let Rab or I know.  Better still contact us and maybe join us for legs that are convenient for you :thumbsup:

Be great to have a few locals join us - you don't need to be driving an XR - we'll all be on public roads so up to you :beerchug: