XR6 Sprint delivery

brian.M

• Member For: 7y 11m 5d

G'day all. 
Just wondering if any one else is experiencing delays with delivery of their sprints???  Been told is something to do with decals and ford won't release till right.any insight or feedback would be greatly appreciated. Going out of my mind 

Western Australia. Probably just me but am worried something has happened to it and they are covering it up with a, ford hasn't released it due to supply issues with decals excuse. Any numbers I can ring would be a help?

Edited by brian.M

Signed the deal back in mid March. Was told they should have it this week. And allow a week for fitment of extras. Am really hangin out to get it. Told them I want to know if anything has happened to it. Touch ups from factory. If they need to send it to get any repairs done. Told them I won't be neglecting on deal. Just want honesty on anything about the car. 

• Like 1

Ok...so let me get this right....according to you, there is a delay because you're supposed to get it this week but to also add a week for any extras and you havent got it yet....?

If 1+1=2 then you should have another week to wait (if you're getting extras) 

Im confused....whats the problem? 

• Filthy weeb
  • Member For: 11y 1m 13d

Worried there's something wrong with them because of a delay. Just nervous and possibly impatient. If anything is wrong when you get it, they're not going to throw you out in the cold - they'll fix it.

Just hang in there, it'll be fine.

^ that was going to be my next comment. Dont take delivery until its how you ordered it. They cant not deliver it, provide it to you with damage etc etc etc