349.1 rwkw 2005 BF

Barra747

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 8m 18d

Hey guys . Thanks to you all for your help !! Some of you guys are quite smart . I now feel better about my tune knowing that it's all good !! 1st 2nd 3rd power skids ! Great fun !! I'm taking it abit easier then I want as I don't have a billet oil pump which will go in soon . What oil pump would you guys reccomend ? Cheers Steve 

• Like 1

• Donating Members

Haha I sure did !! Few nice powerskidz ;) feeling much better now :) what's the rough price on a billet oil pump supplied and fitted !! I do have a mate who ls a mechanic that does work quite cheap for me so I hope he can help me out !!

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 11m 10d
4 hours ago, johnxr6t said:

there were some general repairs within that 20k though right?

Yeah about $1500 worth,

Then about 2k in re-doing pump injectors fuel rails tune again which I think was more a tuner pulling more coin out of me :ermm:

58 minutes ago, Barra747 said:

Haha I sure did !! Few nice powerskidz ;) feeling much better now :) what's the rough price on a billet oil pump supplied and fitted !! I do have a mate who ls a mechanic that does work quite cheap for me so I hope he can help me out !!

Hopefully your mate looks after u.

Could cost $1000-$1500 in labour depending on the shop u use and how truthful they are on the time it really took them.

• Donating Members

Wow lots of $$$ he works at bursons here in Adelaide they are a car parts place. They have accounts with a lot of places . He could get me $500 of a full exhaust turbo back from X force so hopefully he can get the oil pump cheaper aswell ! What billet oil pump do you guys reccomend ? 

• Donating Members

Supp guys . Called up Heinrich my tuner today to ask question about getting a billet oil pump installed . He reccomend to get billet oil pump gears and he said he would modify the housing and fit the billet gears in there . He said supplied with the gears and his labour fitting and modifying $1200 . How does this sound guys ? Most people have said just to buy the atomic oil pump but Bruce said its just as good this way . I'll Probly get the billet gears from Atomic for him to fit.