Katoomba Cruise Sunday 21st August

Pixy Angel

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 22d

Yes I know you try your hardest to organise something that keeps everyone happy but never does. They had 3 week before hand to express their interest.

This isn't the first time Ive had to do this Keith so what one more.

Something closes to home for the Sydney folk might be better from them.

Go Carts it is.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 20d

Don't cancel pixy I have asked my mum and all and she said yes I can go but I will have to wear my slippers she said
Keep in mind I have 1 point left or no licence at all. I motor bike ride / race I go-kart I do stupid sh*t all the time why change something that has already been approved by the people for the people for one person to say he is a adrenaline so am I but I'm not complaining about a family friendly cruise ... not having a dig or anything but it's been approved you have had plenty of time to speak up and you do it now pfffft on the plus not boys and girls I give you gramps!!a8fa1b31f40637eec1050dbb5abae068.jpg

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

• Banned
  • Member For: 8y 10m 1d
1 hour ago, coreys912516 said:

Don't cancel pixy I have asked my mum and all and she said yes I can go but I will have to wear my slippers she said
Keep in mind I have 1 point left or no licence at all. I motor bike ride / race I go-kart I do stupid sh*t all the time why change something that has already been approved by the people for the people for one person to say he is a adrenaline so am I but I'm not complaining about a family friendly cruise ... not having a dig or anything but it's been approved you have had plenty of time to speak up and you do it now pfffft on the plus not boys and girls I give you gramps!!

I never said to change anything, I merely stated I wasn't keen to do the other stuff but was still willing to tag along. Considering the majority has spoken in favour of the cruise by all means go ahead with it. I'll simply sit this one out. Problem solved.