Katoomba Cruise Sunday 21st August

Pixy Angel

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 2d
4 hours ago, mightbuyaford said:

on a side note is there a meet point for all the groups too meet before heading up the hill?

Yes! main meeting point is at the Sydney - Caltex Servo, M4 Motorway Westbound, M4 Western Motorway, Eastern Creek NSW 2766. Arrive 09:30am for 10am sharp departure. Arrive 09:30am for a Departure 10am for everyone.

3 hours ago, mightbuyaford said:

keep it on topic thanks, or I will have to report you to the forum moderator :wild:

LMFAO the only mod you'll find is Ralph Wiggum and Keithy (boss)

I say vote Pixy for Mod and MattyP for CC

1 hour ago, coreys912516 said:

I'll be going and with my new rig Too :D :D

Did you get that G6ET Corey? Was your mum ok with that........lol. Welcome back bro

• Like 1

• Member For: 8y 11m 20d

d1ee2bc79afe0a17d4323d931055718a.jpg
A picture they sent me while they were filling out the paperwork to pick it up. Awesome to drive and sounds pretty good. Rspec suspension nice and stiff. Keen to see them enjoy it on the cruise. Just hope they leave private road stuff to me haha. I'm the slow car now.

• Like 1

• Expert
  • Donating Members
16 hours ago, kokentoe said:

Keen for the cruising part but not so keen on spending additional money on other stuff. Ah well, put me down anyway.

Fill free to organise one that is better.

No one said you had to spend EXTRA money. It's just something else that is available for anyone that wishes to go. OPTIONAL!! 

How often to you go to Katoomba? Wouldn't you like to do something or just sit and hung in the car park?

There are other NSW Cruise Controllers do you see them on here? Send them a message.

EDIT - Post 1 edited.

Edited by Pixy Angel
  • Like 1

• Banned
  • Member For: 8y 9m 12d

Not criticizing the organisation, I went once as a kid with some relatives to see 3 big rocks, walk down some stairs and sit in a vertical train at the speed of 5kmph. Didn't appeal to me. Having said that, I'm an adrenaline junkie so anything that doesn't get the blood flowing is a bore for me lol. I was simply under the impression that this would be similar in nature to the last cruise I went on in the Snowy Mountains which was a blast. This one seems more like a leisurely family outing which is fair enough given majority of the audience. I'm just a young lad so you'll have to excuse my need for speed :)

• Expert
  • Donating Members
3 hours ago, kokentoe said:

Not criticizing the organisation, I went once as a kid with some relatives to see 3 big rocks, walk down some stairs and sit in a vertical train at the speed of 5kmph. Didn't appeal to me. Having said that, I'm an adrenaline junkie so anything that doesn't get the blood flowing is a bore for me lol. I was simply under the impression that this would be similar in nature to the last cruise I went on in the Snowy Mountains which was a blast. This one seems more like a leisurely family outing which is fair enough given majority of the audience. I'm just a young lad so you'll have to excuse my need for speed :)

So did I.

Fine. I guess giving back to our love one for putting up with our hobby and love of cars for only 1 cruise of the year doesn't suit people.

This event KATOOMBA CRUISE 21ST AUGUST will be cancelled and Ill re-organise  a all NEW one that caters for SPEED.

Is Eastern Creek Go Carts OK! Bare in mind there will be additional cost of up to $90 for 30min + $10 for Licence

Edited by Pixy Angel