Adelaide Ford Day

• Member For: 21y 4m 1d

Are you blokes for real? that's a pretty piss poor response. Like when I tried to arrange a cruise to AIR when I was racing the XR, and exactly 0.0 people showed. You guys need Boost6 to build a bit of enthusiasm back into things!

A little birdie tells me his ute runs properly now they fixed the issues with it. Maybe a little touch up from the VY at the AIR test and tune in two weeks time is in order? Why dont you mob cruise out to see that?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 20y 3m 25d

Hey Vik

I would be in on the day but like you im not paying ford to do their work for them.

I would gladly come for the day and a cruise but ill be As#$%$ if im paying them for the pleasure

• Team Bute
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 10d
which was just after his Skyline suicided an engine. Poor bugger, he doesnt have much luck with them

...... a 9 second GTR is not exactly your everyday skyline though, so its NOT a question of luck, but how far can you push the envelope before somethiing breaks!

Boost is obviously on the edge with his R & D.

As for the Ford Day........ Won't have time to put car on display, but may drop in if I get the chance to see the Phase III APS car, and if I time it right, the dyno shootout.

cheers all.

Now that the deadline has passed to enter @$20.00,who is now going to the show,and at what time? When is peters car on the dyno(APS) does anyone know.

vik

• Member For: 20y 4m 29d

Sorry Vik, I have been away up North.

I am still keen to go, & was under the impression that if we put our cars on the Maughan Thiem stand, we wouldn't have to pay entry - I will confirm if this is the case on Monday.

As far as the Skyline(s) go - Oh well that's highly modified cars.

If it was easy, everyone would have insanely fast machines.

As it is, I seem to have eternal shed dwellers. one day, one day.

• Member For: 20y 4m 29d

I think they are getting a bit excited there. It feels like high 12s is where it is at. The throttle problem only really affected it at idle so I think top end power is same.

I dont want to keep pushing mine as it is a daily driver.

I think your's will get the 11. It is one tough ute.