Show us your PC and/or Gaming setup

k31th

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 4d

yer apparently playing games is anti social and not spending time with her, yet shes allowed to play app games on her phone while watching tv together 😞

1 hour ago, Puffwagon said:

Ay freaky dat you playing bf 2024 before? I was playing and the other player was called ittz freakz :bomb:

hey puff nah wasnt me mate havent even got that one yet. is it new? any good?  im still dicking around with cod a little. cant keep up with all these new releases.  :) 

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m

Yeah new new. I paid for a monthly sub that cost 7 bucks so I can play 10 hours of it to see if I like it.

Apparently I need a new cpu cos my old one aint quite up to it :crybaby:

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y

bf 2042 is totally different to the other battlefields. I've been waiting a looooooong time for modern bf again so I've been super keen on the new bf 2042.

Played about 2 hours of it since release, definitely has some growing pains. Lots of issues, some even still made its way through from the beta, which may I add was utter sh*t.

I think BF 2042 has a lot of potential, especially the portal feature. The game should have been delayed, many creators have expressed the same concerns on the game that have still not been addressed. Give it a few more patches and a few months and I think we'll be on a winner of a game.

BF4 was by far my most played game, been into the bf franchise since bc2, clocked over 1.5k hours on BF4 alone.

BF4 also had a very rough launch, riddled with bugs and crappy balance. But they fixed it, just took some time!

On the topic of PCs handling the game, mine doesn't do well. I'm still running a 1st gen ryzen cpu (ryzen 1600) and it struggles. I also only have a 5600xt GPU so nothing fancy. 

I have it on medium, set to 1080p (I have a 2k monitor) and the game is playable, but I do get some lag spikes here and there. Overall though its not bad, just needs a little more optimisation :)  

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members

yer my pc def got no chance haha

I prefer the old BF/cod games based on ww1 ww2. I dont like these modern games with flying jet packs/zombies etc like some cod games had. 

I like counter strike. basic guns etc run and shoot etc. 

its why I sucked at apex, soo much modern sh*t cant keep up. lol

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members

just installed COD vanguard or whatever its called, has a free MP trial. not bad I liked it, feels a little BF like this one. old WW1/ww2 type guns etc. might play a bit more and buy maybe. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 16d
On 16/11/2021 at 10:52 AM, bossmang said:

yer my pc def got no chance haha

I prefer the old BF/cod games based on ww1 ww2. I dont like these modern games with flying jet packs/zombies etc like some cod games had. 

I like counter strike. basic guns etc run and shoot etc. 

its why I sucked at apex, soo much modern sh*t cant keep up. lol

I reckon COD maxed out with the original Black Ops game...started going downhill after that and just started getting too confusing. Fine if you were 12 and could spend 12hrs a day playing just that game, but not if you just wanted to jump on for a few games here and there and be able to figure out WTF is going on. 

Edited by .Stripes.

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 27d

Don't bother Trying BF2042 then. what a sh*tface interface it has. bloody confusing.

As you say always having an update is a pain in the ass