Show us your PC and/or Gaming setup

k31th

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 27d
On 06/01/2021 at 2:47 PM, Boosturd said:

Hi guys, hate to pass on the cost I paid to a scalper but I am finally picking up the EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3080 I ordered on launch night tomorrow.

I managed to secure an Asus Tuf OC 3080 a few weeks back whilst waiting (ETA was unknown). I am now looking to offload the new EVGA card for the 1600 I paid for my current card... I am located in WA and would prefer not to post if possible

I thought it was worth offering it to someone on the forums prior to popping on marketplace - I have no doubt it will sell quickly

Alternatively if someone is more interested in the Tuf I might consider selling this. Card has only had a slight bit of use for Cyperpunk and has been undervolted to 0.875V from day one.

what EVGA card do you have? I am definitely interested in getting the Asus TUG OC3080

• Like 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

Bit of building to do this weekend.

Grabbed a 5800X (was about all that was available), X570 motherboard, 1TB nvme and a couple of 16gb sticks of ram.

I've got the waterblock for the GPU already, but now need to order one for the CPU so will wait to plumb thus build - air-cooled for now.

20210115_143130.jpg

• Like 6

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 27d
18 hours ago, Rab said:

Bit of building to do this weekend.

Grabbed a 5800X (was about all that was available), X570 motherboard, 1TB nvme and a couple of 16gb sticks of ram.

I've got the waterblock for the GPU already, but now need to order one for the CPU so will wait to plumb thus build - air-cooled for now.

Nice work. Just out of curiosity, what memory sticks did you get? Speed, CAS latency and RAM Size per stick?

Thank goodness for pay day. I went full retard and went AMD. I have ordered the Water block Bracket for the cpu.

Waiting on that, so I can get the rest of my system up and running.

MB

EniTQvE.jpg

mCgdLA0.jpg

GPU

RzGvALe.jpg

jYL8SbG.jpg

Can't do anything till Bracket for CPU water block arrives.

• Like 5