Show us your PC and/or Gaming setup

k31th

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 19d

well give us some links then. if he is using said Chinese cameras, what software is he running on windows then?

I have 8 cameras only and the NVR does 16.

Time to get some cameras for inside the house then.

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 21d
3 hours ago, Ezy2Confuze said:

Three other IT staff here have used them and speak very highly of them.  One moved on from his HIK Visions and is most impressed with the quality versus the price.

im not a hik fanboy but their reliability versus almost every other brand is fantastic. I don't like HIK NVR's though. This is my real world experience.

Currently trying some vivotek cameras out and the performance at night time is extraordinary. Only 2MP but the image quality craps all over anything else ive seen. Was not cheap though but numberplates and clear faces at night time > price.

Edited by skidxr6t

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 20d

I turned on my pc this morning and the pump in the aio didn't come on. It would only boot into the bios and the fix was unplugging it and plugging it in again. I gave the plug a wiggle and gave the pump a tap first and that didn't fix it, which says to me the the issue wasn't with the connection at least.

It might be time to upgrade to a custom loop but I reckon I'll wait for a bit and see what happens.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Currently the pump and the radiator fans are on different headers so I'll have some warning if the pump stops cos the fans will ramp up after 50c. It will throttle as well if it did happen to hit 100c before I can flick the power switch on the psu.

I do have the stock fan somewhere but if it does fail I'll just turn it off until I can get to the shop and pick something up.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

I've decided to go with this from MSY for now. It's a Fractal Design Celsius S36 aoi cooler. Will it fit my case? Probably not. Will I make it fit my case? Fark yes I will!

It is expandable too, so I can do some dumb sh*t involving an intercooler one day.

8174_999_fractal-design-celsius-s36-liqu

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 24d
1 hour ago, Puffwagon said:

It is expandable too, so I can do some dumb sh*t involving an intercooler one day.

Keep in mind that (I think) it may be an aluminium unit - mor to be mix/matched with copper ones