RACEWARS 2017

Krazy Kyle

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 2d
13 minutes ago, Krazy Kyle said:

Date has been set - March 4th-6th. Will update the first post as well. 

Puts me out of going, unless something changes work wise. would have been nice to head down with the crew.

I'll run you car.

If I remove both my legs and half of my left arm we should be able to get the race wieght down to similar to you driving for comparisons sake?

• Like 2

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 6m 4d
1 hour ago, masda74 said:

why not take annual leave then?

1 hour ago, k31th said:

that must suck knowing your roster 9 months in advance and not being able to make any changes to it...

Love my job. but its perks are very distinctive 

Pro - wage and roster

Con - although we are given annual leave (well, I haven't had any for the last year and a half due to being on an international payroll, but will have it as of July this year as moving to an Australian payroll), you aren't really expected to take it. many people have missed the birth of their kids due to work.

You can complain all you want, but choice is simple, take the perks and deal with it, or dont work for them. 

1 hour ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

I'll run you car.

If I remove both my legs and half of my left arm we should be able to get the race wieght down to similar to you driving for comparisons sake?

Done - deal is you beef up the gearbox as payment :pandalol:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 17d

Mummba and I should be there for 2017. Albany will be a logistical nightmare and it's not going to be a cheap few days, but it's a fun event.  Powercruise is much cheaper and easier, but no one here seems to ever go.

• Like 3

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 28d
5 minutes ago, IH8TOADS said:

Mummba and I should be there for 2017. Albany will be a logistical nightmare and it's not going to be a cheap few days, but it's a fun event.  Powercruise is much cheaper and easier, but no one here seems to ever go.

haha the big reason I am tempted is I could stay nearby for free and if I break my car get a tow home for cheap. I'm going to speak to my relatives down there who own a little transport company going between perth-albany regularly cause I imagine people will want cars towed down. they can do two at a time.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 2d
10 minutes ago, johnxr6t said:

haha the big reason I am tempted is I could stay nearby for free and if I break my car get a tow home for cheap. I'm going to speak to my relatives down there who own a little transport company going between perth-albany regularly cause I imagine people will want cars towed down. they can do two at a time.

Direct Quote!