RACEWARS 2017

Krazy Kyle

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 27d

Like I said, I felt stupid asking the question as I was sure the Falcon Whisperer wouldn't have drilled injectors.

I thought that the Falcon Whisperer would have know better and he does. However this recent post from Luke is why I asked the question.

Like John said, I was asking questions as I had no idea what you had done to your car. You have been here since 2005, so you have a wealth of knowledge.

Now that you mentioned that you have been chasing a fuel issue all weekend, I won't be asking any more stupid questions.

I did try and do a search for your profile to see which topics you had started, to see if you had a build thread, but nothing showed up.

After all the awesome mods that you have bought , especially that fuel system of yours, I wasn't expecting you to have any issues.

Like I said before, Sucks balls that you had to find out about your issues at the track.

Good luck for next year then. Hopefully there are no issues then.

Dave, so you went as a spectator this year, will you be going as an entrant next year?

If so you better get yourself a new house soon, cause the locals are going to be destroying your car soon.

So what did you get out of the weekend? I am going to say that you will be changing the diff first and then do the rest of the mods?

• Member For: 14y 5m 13d
Like I said, I felt stupid asking the question as I was sure the Falcon Whisperer wouldn't have drilled injectors.
I thought that the Falcon Whisperer would have know better and he does. However this recent post from Luke is why I asked the question.
So what did you get out of the weekend? I am going to say that you will be changing the diff first and then do the rest of the mods?

Nah I expect diff, input shaft etc. will be close to the last things I do.

It still looks like the next round of mods will still be intercooler & piping- I really notice the heatsoak in summer after a few decent squirts - fit the growler & big mouth, from talking to one of the guys, port & flapper mod plus the tune.

After that the next round will probably be closer to Christmas & be turbo back exhaust plus decide on which way to go for the turbo.

As I said to Steve & Arron, apart from 3 weekends I've been going to home opens every weekend since November, as there's just so many 4 x 2's that fit my wish list, it really is a buyers market right now.

So priority number 1 is the house, especially as I still have problems with people pinching stuff & finger prints on the windows from what looks to be people trying to break in. Then I can have the car all locked up away from d1ckheads
  • Like 2